Verification of benefits (VOB) has long been one of the most challenging parts of managing a healthcare industry business. Many organizations today are facing countless struggles getting insurance VOB turned around quickly. That means patients are not getting the care they need – and deserve – at a fast enough rate. Verification of benefits and pre-authorization are critical components to your business’s operation. How should they be handled? At RevWerx, we offer some recommendations to help you see how to improve your organization’s bottom line.
Making a Decision About Insurance VOB
Should you invest in in-house VOB or outsource it? The answer to this is not always simple. It depends on a variety of factors. The goal is not just to reduce costs but also to improve the speed at which VOB can happen. As demand for your services continues to rise, it is more likely that VOB will take longer, which puts a crippling effect on your operation’s management and success.
Our goal at RevWerx is always to provide you with the best fit for your organization. That means answering questions and providing specific strategies to help you make better decisions. If your organization has the size and finances to have an in-house team, that may be the best for you.
When Outsourcing Verification of Insurance Benefits May Be Best
For some of our clients, outsourcing may be a good fit. This does not mean that you have to choose a basic level of service or pay significantly for services that may not be enough. What we do differently is provide a customized solution that fits your needs. There are several key aspects about this that can matter to your organization:
- We don’t provide a simplistic approach that saves money. This often leads to unpaid claims or denied services because the process was not performed properly.
- Our team called on every policy. That makes the difference in ensuring claims can move forward faster and that there are no limitations.
- We verify which benefits are available as quickly as possible. This ensures more time is spent providing care to your patient.
- Our team also works closely with the admissions team at your location. Our goal is to ensure the fastest turnaround times possible. Because of the customized services we offer, we can ensure more immediate results.
- We provide family counseling, too. As a full-service company, we can help answer questions from families about their coverage and their policy in general. That means you do not have to handle this step on your own as a clinician.
When it comes to ensuring VOB, having a team that’s working for you fully -whether in-house or outsourced – is critical. Allow our team to take a closer look at the services you offer, the size of your organization, and the strategies you are using now. Let us make our commendation for you.
Find the Insurance VOB Services You Need
When it comes to verification of benefits and pre-authorization, our team is here to help you. Utilize our consulting services and auditing service to help determine the type of services your organization needs. Take a look at some of the services we offer that can enhance your operations:
- Audits and reporting
- Claims management services
- Utilization review services
- Verification of benefits and pre-authorization services
- In-house billing implementation
- Aging collections support
Contact RevWerx Today for All of Your Insurance VOB Services
As you consider insurance VOB, remember that you don’t have to make decisions just yet. Why not get more information and learn more about how we can help improve your business’s operations? Reach out to RevWerx today by calling us at 833.309.0138 or connecting with us online. Let us help you determine the best strategy for your bottom line.